Master's Degree Programs
All of our master's degrees are fully accredited and take place on our Main Fresno Campus with some classes offered at our Visalia Center and online. Our marriage and family therapy degree is also offered in full at our Visalia Center.
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.)
- M.A. in Christian Ministry
- M.A. New Testament
- M.A. Old Testament
- M.A. Theology
- M.A. in Urban Mission
Dual Master's Degree Programs
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) and M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT)
- M.A. in Marriage and Family Therapy (MFT) and PPS School Counseling Credential
The faculty at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary are experts committed to academic excellence and student success.
Most have the highest degrees in their field and are active in their discipline. They also serve as mentors to students, engaging them outside of class and helping them develop professionally, ethically and personally.
Center for Anabaptist Studies
On-Site Counseling Center