Certificate in Integration
Our certificate in integration helps you integrate your faith and ministry into your vocation. Giving you practical skills and an understanding of the theology of missional living, this kind of training is invaluable in today’s missional church context.
With a range of theology and practical courses, this certificate prepares you to become a minister in your world—your job, your neighborhood, your community.
The following courses are part of this program. Please speak with an admissions counselor for specific course information.
- The Church and God's Mission in the World (BIB 720)
- Biblical Interpretation I (BIB 725)
- Senior Seminar (BIB 790)
- Advanced Family Studies (COUN 790)
- Person, Family and Culture (COUN 738)
- Practicum I (COUN 793A)
- Mentoring/Connecting (MIN 705)
- Spiritual Formation (MIN 710)
- Ministry Discernment (MIN 770)
- Commitment to and desire for Christian ministry and service
- Application form and fee
- Official transcript of BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university (minimum 2.5 GPA*)
- Personal profile statement and short answer questions
- Three references
- Writing sample from undergraduate education
*Lower GPA may be considered under special circumstances
Cost: $420 per unit (Financial aid is available.)
All courses are transferable into a master’s degree program.