How to Apply
Follow these simple steps to apply. Our hope is that your application process will be as smooth as possible, so contact us with any questions.
- Review the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Apply online. You can save your application at any point and return to it later. A $90 application fee is required.
Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail. Official transcripts must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. If you graduated from Fresno Pacific University, you do not need to request transcripts.
- Fax: 559-453-2355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail: Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary Admissions, 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 14, Fresno, CA 93702
- Review. Soon after you submit your application, one of our program representatives will contact you. They will review with you the rest of the requirements needed.
- Interview. Once all of the requirements are met and received, we will set up an admissions interview with you, our admissions director and a faculty member from your chosen program. Interview topics may include your personal story and ministry goals, the nature and adequacy of your undergraduate studies and challenges of studying at FPBS. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions and/or shared any concerns you may have.
- Decision. After your admissions interview, you will receive official notification of the admission decision.
If you are seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office:
- Phone: 559-453-2041 or 866-321-7502
- Fax: 559-453-5595
- Email: email@example.com
Additional Bible Knowledge Requirement
The Bible Knowledge Requirement (BKR) is a one-day, no credit class with an examination at the end of the day. The BKR is required to be met during the first month of your first term.
If you are an international student, please check our international applicants information.
If you have already taken one or more courses at the seminary and are returning to accomplish your educational goals, please complete the full application.