How to Apply
We are excited that you are considering applying to Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary! The following steps will guide you through the application and admission processes.
- Discover your seminary program of choice by searching our programs page.
- Check out the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Apply online. Use the code SEMINARYAPP to decrease the application fee from $90 to $50.
Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail. Official transcripts must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. You do not need to request Fresno Pacific University transcripts.
- Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93720
- United States
- Complete interview by the Admissions Committee and one faculty member. A committee member will arrange an interview(s). The interview(s) will discuss the your personal story and ministry goals, nature and adequacy of previous undergraduate studies, the challenges of study at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary, and questions or concerns you may have.
If you are seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office .
- Student Financial Services Office
- Phone: 559-453-2041 (Fresno area) and 866-321-7502 (toll free)
- Fax: 559-453-5595
- Email: email@example.com
- Your completed application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. You will be notified by email or letter of the decision by the Admissions Committee after the application interview.
If you are an international student, please check our international applicants information.
If you have already taken one or more courses at the seminary and are returning to accomplish your educational goals, please complete the appropriate application:
- Application for Second Degree Program - For those who have already graduated with a Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary degree.