Applications received from international students for admission to a degree, diploma or certificate program at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary will be accepted until May 1st for the fall semester and October 1st for the spring semester. International students are encouraged to submit all application materials as early as possible. Only after all necessary forms and records have been received will acceptance be determined.
Steps to Apply
- Discover your seminary program of choice by searching our programs page.
- Apply online. Use the code SEMINARYAPP to decrease the application fee from $90 to $50.
Submit the following admission requirements:
Non-refundable application fee of $50 U.S. funds
Online—the code SEMINARYAPP will decrease the application fee from $90 to $50
- By mail—send check or money made payable to Fresno Pacific University
- Online—the code SEMINARYAPP will decrease the application fee from $90 to $50
- Official transcripts verifying graduation from a regionally accredited baccalaureate institution or its international equivalent (Official transcripts must be received by our office in a sealed envelope. Applicants do not need to request Fresno Pacific University transcripts. All foreign transcripts or diplomas must be accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation.)
- Personal profile statement (in English)
- Three references (It is the student's responsibility to submit forms to their referees. Forms are included with the application.)
- Writing sample (in English)
- Official TOEFL Score Report - for students whose first language is not English (see requirements)
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies)
- Letter of Sponsorship (if the person paying for your education is from your country or it it is yourself)
- Affidavit of Support (if the person paying for your education is from the United States)
- Non-refundable application fee of $50 U.S. funds
- Check your chosen program for additional admission requirements and submit any additional documents or records.
Submit all required admissions documents via fax, email or postal mail.
- Director of Admission - Andy Johnson
- Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary
- 1717 S. Chestnut Ave.
- Fresno, CA 93720
- United States
- Complete interview by the Admissions Committee and one faculty member. A committee member will arrange an interview(s). The interview(s) will discuss the applicant's personal story and ministry goals, nature and adequacy of previous undergraduate studies, the challenges of study at Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary, and questions or concerns you may have.
If seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office or find more information here.
- Student Financial Services Office
- Phone: 559-453-2041 (Fresno area) and 866-321-7502 (toll free)
- Fax: 559-453-5595
- Email: email@example.com
- A completed application will be reviewed by the Admissions Committee. All applicants will be notified by email or letter of the decision by the Admissions Committee after the application interview.
After acceptance is issued by the admissions office, the International Programs and Services Office will review the financial certification and issue the documents needed to apply for an F-1 visa.
- Unless you have made prior arrangements with us, you will need to pay a $200 SEVIS fee to the U.S. government before you are able to schedule an interview for your visa at the U.S. consulate.
- Keep in mind that obtaining a visa may take as long as two months depending on your home country, so please allow enough time for it!