Applications received from international students for admission to a degree, diploma or certificate program will be accepted until May 1st for the fall semester and October 1st for the spring semester. International students are encouraged to submit all application materials as early as possible. Only after all necessary forms and records have been received will acceptance be determined.
Steps to Apply
- Review the admission requirements for your chosen program.
- Apply online. You can save your application at any point and return to it later. A $90 application fee is required.
Submit the rest of the admission requirements via fax, email or postal mail.
- Official transcripts in a sealed envelope. If you graduated from Fresno Pacific University, you do not need to request transcripts. All foreign transcripts or diplomas must be accompanied by a certified English translation and evaluation.
- Personal profile statement (in English)
- Three references (It is the student's responsibility to submit forms to their referees. Forms are included with the application.)
- Writing sample (in English)
- Official TOEFL Score Report for students whose first language is not English (see requirements)
- A bank statement (proof of income that shows how much money is available to you to pay for your studies)
- Letter of Sponsorship (if the person paying for your education is from your country or it it is yourself)
- Affidavit of Support (if the person paying for your education is from the United States)
- Check your chosen program for additional admission requirements and submit any additional documents or records.
Submit all required admissions documents via fax, email or postal mail.
- Fax: 559-453-2355
- Email: email@example.com
- Mail: Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary Admissions, 1717 S. Chestnut Ave., Box 14, Fresno, CA 93702, United States
- Soon after you submit your application, one of our program representatives will contact you. They will review with you the rest of the requirements needed.
- Once all of the requirements are met and received, we will set up an admissions interview with you, our admissions director and a faculty member from your chosen program. Interview topics may include your personal story and ministry goals, the nature and adequacy of your undergraduate studies and challenges of studying at FPBS. You will also have the opportunity to ask any questions and/or shared any concerns you may have.
- After your admissions interview, you will receive official notification of the admission decision.
After acceptance is issued by the Seminary Admissions Office, the International Programs and Services Office will review the financial certification and issue the documents needed to apply for an F-1 visa.
- Unless you have made prior arrangements with us, you will need to pay a $200 SEVIS fee to the U.S. government before you are able to schedule an interview for your visa at the U.S. consulate.
- Keep in mind that obtaining a visa may take as long as two months depending on your home country, so please allow enough time for it!
If you are seeking financial aid, please contact the Student Financial Services Office:
- Phone: 559-453-2041 or 866-321-7502
- Fax: 559-453-5595
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Bible Knowledge Requirement
The Bible Knowledge Requirement (BKR) is a one-day, no credit class with an examination at the end of the day. The BKR is required to be met during the first month of your first term.