Marriage & Family Therapy (M.A.) - Visalia Center
- Full time students can graduate in three years including two summer sessions.
Full time is approximately
- 2 nights per week (Monday and Thursday, 6 - 9 p.m.)
- 1 - 3 weekend courses per semester
- 1 online or hybrid course per semester
- New classes will be offered every semester until the full program is available at the Visalia Center.
We have one MFT program offered in two locations with
- Identical content
- Identical student learning outcomes
- Identical quality
- Shared faculty
- All classes offered in both Visalia and Fresno.
- Each night class will be offered in block format, meeting only once per week.
- Whenever possible, individual semester course offerings will be different for Fresno and Visalia which will enable students to take "missed" courses.
For more information, please contact:
Fresno Pacific Biblical Seminary